samedi 18 février 2017

The Best Remixes

(Cliquez sur le morceau de votre choix pour voir la vidéo)

Titre

Artiste

All That She Wants (F.M. Edit) Dj Maxwell Feat. Vivian B
Children (Extended Mix) Richard Hurt
Come Together (dj Prince 2013 Remix) The Beatles
I Put A Spell On You (Yage Mix Long Version) Bryan Ferry
It's My Life  ( remix Dance ) Talk Talk
Mother's Talk (Beat Of The Drum Mix) Tears For Fears
Mr. Vain (R.P. Remix) MC Joe, The Vanillas
Running Up That Hill (Remix) Kate Bush
Shout (Beatchuggers Remix) Tears For Fears
Take On Me (Extended Remix) A-Ha
Venus (Extended Version) Bananarama
What Is Love (Remix) Lawrence
What's Goin On - Remix S-man Marvin Gaye
What's Up (Original Mix) DJ Miko
While My Guitar Gently Weeps-Mash Master Remix The Beatles
The Word (the Captain Remix) The Beatles
You're My Heart You're My Soul (Special Remix) Modern Talking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Donnez votre avis: